Monday, December 9, 2013

Grinchmas Dinner Celebration


I've been DYING to do this dinner!  It was a big day for Ant, so I decided it called for a celebration. 
A Grinchmas Dinner!  Complete with Roast Beast, Who-Hash, Green Beans Fit For A Queen, Who Pudding and Frinch Punch

Here are the recipes!

Roast Beast
Simple Chuch Roast (my favorite). I put mine into my Pampered Chef Roasting Pan on the stove top. I covered it in Kosher Salt and Pepper. Seared it up then threw it into a 325* oven for 4 hours-ish. 

Green Bean Fit For A Queen
The easiest recipe for this is on the French's Fried Onion container. I believe it is:
1- 10.5 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
2/3 Cup Milk
2- Cans of French Cut Green Beans, drained
1- Can French's Fried Onions 
Pepper
Mix all ingredients but 2/3 cup of onions together. 
Bake at 350* for 35 mins. Add remaining onions and bake 5 more minutes. 

Who-Hash
1- Bag of Frozen Shredded Hash Browns
1- 10.5 oz can of Cream of Mushroom
1 Cup of Sour Cream
2- Cups Cheese
Bread Crumbs
1/4 onion
Salt & Pepper

Mix the potatoes, soup & sour cream together. Chop up onion in Manual Food Processor, add to potatoes. Mix in seasonings and cheese. 
Top with bread crumbs. 
Cover and bake at 350* for 40 mins. 

Grinch Punch
Brace yourselves for this one. It's ridiculously easy!!!
1- Tub of Lime Sorbet
1- Bottle Lemon-Lime Soda
Scoop all the ice cream into Trifle Bowl, pour in soda. 
Hard, I know!

Who- Pudding
I'm just going to link up. Simply because I think that it is AWESOME that there is a link to Suess Ville with this recipe!
http://www.seussville.com/activities/GRINCH_WhoPudding.pdf

Thanks for looking!  I hope you enjoy your dinner. 

Luvin Cookin

0 comments: